Founded in 2015 the practice has consistently pursued a policy of technical excellence combined with diversity of interest. Throughout our history, Hindia engineers and scientists have pioneered many innovative methods and techniques. These range from early involvement in wave and wind power research to the application of advanced computational analysis techniques in the restoration of historic structures and in refurbishment.
We HEPL proactive design consulting in over India of procurement, Planning, Design Engineering and delivery especially in transport sector Railways, Roads (Highways & Bridges) and Urban transport (Advance Transit System). Our work is almost everywhere, from the structural engineering of the new and mighty to the sensitive preservation of the old and majestic.
The main objective of the Hindia is to be promote the company’s continuance and development, financially as well as commercially. The Foundation must at all times endeavor to ensure that the company maintains its basic values; high ethical standards, a sense of responsibility, and an awareness of its obligations to society.
Hindia Engineers Private Limited, was incorporated in India on 28th October 2015 mainly in Transport Sector has executed many projects with Client such as National Highways Authority of India, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, MPRDC and PWD Uttar Pradesh etc. on EPC / HAM / BOT / Annuity / DBFOT Basis and Bharat Mala Projects.
Our technical and specialist staff continues to combine art and science to create buildings and deliver infrastructure projects that work commercially, socially and environmentally. Our teams provide specialist advice on energy, sustainability, and heritage and archaeologically sensitive projects, on development and regeneration, the environment and transport planning.
As HEPL, ensuring your expectation of high class delivery across all projects we are involved with continues at every level. Our structure comprising engineers, scientists and advisors provides a seamless, interdisciplinary resource of specialist teams. All of them passionate, innovative and accountable & all of them technically skilled and commercially aware.
We providing INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, PLANNING, DESIGN, SUPERVISION AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES to clients undertaking major capital, maintenance or improvement works. Advanced management systems to meet quality assurance are employed and we are Quality Assured to ISO 14001:2004. The QA system underpins a culture of individual creativity and integrated team working.
1. Detail Design Engineering Consultancy Services and Project Management Consultancy of 4-lane existing road from Simariya Tekari to Haripur Tiraha road from km.41/8 to km.50/10 of NH-75 (Length – 9.20 km.) at Dabra Town & Jurasi Mandir approach road from km.22/4 to km.23/6 of NH-75 (Length – 1.10 km.) in the state of Madhya Pradesh on EPC mode. Authority – National Highway Authority of India
Four Lane Road = 10.30 Km.
Minor Bridge = 1 Nos. (5x3)
2. Detail Design Engineering Consultancy Services and Project Management Consultancy of Two lane flexible pavement to 2 lane with paved shoulders on Daboh- Bhander-UP Border Road from Daboh Bypass End to Bhander Bypass Start [Design km.40+230 to km 70+525] and Bhander Bypass End to U.P. Border [Design Km 76+900 to Km 89+860 ] (Excluding Daboh Bypass-Km 36+540 to Km 40+230 & Bhander Bypass-Km 70+525 to Km 76+900) Length 43.255 Km & White Topping (in Daboh and Bhander City of Km 4.370) section of newly declared NH-552 Ext. in the State of Madhya Pradesh. Authority – MoRTH.
Two Lane Road = 43.25 Km.
Major Bridge = 6x33.5(Superstructure Steel Continuous)
= 3x25(Superstructure RCC Girder)
= 3x42+2x57 (Superstructure Steel Continuous)
3. Detail Design Engineering Consultancy Services and Project Management Consultancy of Two lane flexible pavement to 2 lane with paved shoulders on Mihona Bypass end to Lahar Bypass Start (Design Ch. Km 2.800 to Km 10.955) & Lahar Bypass End to Daboh Bypass Start (Design Ch. Km 17.335 to Km 36.540) (excluding bypasses from Km 0.000 to 2.800 & Km 10.955 to Km 17.335) length 27.36 Km. & White Topping (in Mihona and Lahar City of Km 6.335) section of newly declared NH-552 Ext. in the State of Madhya Pradesh on EPC Mode. Authority – MoRTH.
Two Lane Road = 27.36 Km.
Major Bridge = 1x42.5+2x28 (Superstructure Steel Continuous)
4. Detail Design Engineering Consultancy Service and Project Management Consultancy of 25 kV, 50 Hz, Single Phase, AC, Electrification including OHE & TSS Work as Composite Electrical Work in Manikpur (Excl.) – Satna (Incl.) & Satna to Rewa Section, Gr.173-B of Jabalpur Division of West Central Railway under RE Project Jabalpur, Total Length 127 km. / 309 TKMs. Authority – Central Organisation for Railway Electrification
5. Detail Design Engineering Consultancy Service and Project Management Consultancy of Construction of 4- lane Existing Road from Km 169/6 to Km 173/6 (Mohana Town Portion) Gwalior-Shivpuri Section of NH-3 (Length 4.0 Km.) in the state of Madhya Pradesh on EPC mode, Total Length 4 km. Authority – National Highway Authority of India.Four Lane Road with Service Road (Rigid Pavement)= 4.0 Km.
6. Detail Design Engineering Consultancy Service for Rehabilitation & Upgradation of two lane flexible pavement to 2 lanes with paved shoulders Flexible Pavement on Morena Ambah Porsa Road from Km 254+370 to Km 291+800 Length of 31.48 km (excluding Bypasses from Km 238+940 to Km 254+370 & Km 275+850 to Km 281+800) and Conventional White topping (inside Morena and Ambah city around which bypass has been proposed in length of 12.12 km) on Morena to Porsa section of newly declared NH-552 Ext. in the State of Madhya Pradesh on EPC Mode. Authority – MoRTH.Two Lane Road (Rigid & Flexible Pavement) = 43.60 Km.
7. Detail Design Engineering Consultancy Service for Rehabilitation & Upgradation of two lane flexible pavement to 2 lanes with paved shoulders Flexible Pavement on Porsa Ater Bhind Road from Km 295+200 to Km 343+800 length of 46.90 km (excluding Realignment Section from Km 326+650 to 328+350) and Conventional White topping (inside Porsa and Bhind city around which bypass has been proposed in length of 8.35 km from existing Km 285/75 to 290/05 & 340/20 to 344/25) on Porsa to Bhind section of newly declared NH-552 Ext. in the State of Madhya Pradesh on EPC Mode.Authority – MoRTH.Two Lane Road (Rigid & Flexible Pavement) = 55.25 Km.
Hindia Engineers Private Limited is committed to achieve and sustain excellence in its consulting business through an established Quality Management System. We aim to achieve Customer Satisfaction by providing Services as per provision of contract and codal provisions requirement and in the process improving company’s competitiveness. We shall achieve this through continual improvement of our business process, organized drive on innovation and productivity and effective human recourse management. We value training and sharing of information at all levels within the organization.
We understand that you need more services which simplify your overall tendering process & create opportunities for you. Right from providing tender information to successful bid submission and tracking result, we cater to your all the requirements.
A truly interdisciplinary practice, sustainability is at the heart of all that we do. Today, we achieve sustainable construction by producing efficient designs that deliver client satisfaction while also respecting natural and social environments. As the winner of a number of awards acknowledging our contribution to sustainability and as one of The Sunday Times’ current 60 Best Green Companies, we are intent on keeping sustainability at the top of our future agenda.
We continue to invest in information technology and in the training and systems to support the business. Extensive computer aided design; drafting and communication facilities create the means to deal rapidly and efficiently with complex problems and with modifications to designs and drawings that often flow from changing circumstances within a project. They also enable us to take expertise from across our offices and coordinate with ease in order to provide high-value, high-level consultancy and advisory work – whatever the project demands. Our technical groups are supported by a modern technical library, the latest reprographics facilities and by efficient administrative and accounting sections.
Bringing a holistic approach to investigation, study, planning, project management and design, Hindia attaches great importance to achieving elegant and appropriate solutions for all its clients both within the time scheduled and to cost.